In order to ensure the peacefulness and protection of the site, as well as the safety of visitors, you are asked to comply with the following rules:
- signs prohibiting access to certain areas of the garden (greenhouses, shortcuts, pond edges);
- plants (no picking, cutting, vandalising, climbing, etc.), wildlife, furniture;
- cleanliness of the site;
- the site’s non-smoking policy, both inside and outside;
- pets permitted in the garden must be kept on a lead;
- the prohibition of any noise that has an adverse effect on the peacefulness of the site, interior photographs, picnics, the consumption of alcohol and any other behaviour that poses a danger to oneself or to others;
- appropriate clothing (suitable footwear, torsos should be covered) and behaviour in accordance with public order;
- the site’s opening hours, which are displayed at the entrance to the garden and at reception.
Ensure you protect yourself from mosquitoes between May and September.
You are responsible for any children or pets accompanying you, as well as your belongings.
The Museum does not accept any responsibility for any accidents that may occur in the event of non-compliance with these guidelines. The rules and regulations are available in full from reception upon request.