The Jardin botanique Val Rahmeh-Menton (Val Rahmeh-Menton Botanical Garden) offers its visitors a number of services.
Here you can find information about the garden.
A customer service assistant is available to give you information and answer your questions every day, except Tuesdays, from 9.30 a.m. until 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m./6 p.m.
Tel. +33 4 93 35 86 72
Email: valrahmeh [@] mnhn.fr
Self-guided visit (trail marked by arrows): Approximately 1-1.5 hours
- A guided tour is led by a gardener every Thursday morning at 10.15 a.m. Length: Approximately 1.5-2 hours
- Every Monday afternoon at 3 p.m., a guided visit is conducted by the heritage department of Menton. Length: Approximately 1-1.5 hours
Postcards, magnets, bookmarks, place mats, pencils, mugs, notebooks, rulers, posters, botanical and gardening books, reed diffusers, metalwork art, citrus jams...
- Cold drinks, Still water - Sparkling water
- Hot drinks, Coffee - Tea
- Water fountain
- Information panels for each area of the garden
- Botanical information sheets available by QR Code (add link to the mobile app and Audio guide page)
- Documentary video
- Men’s and women’s bathrooms