The Jardin botanique Val Rahmeh - Menton (Val Rahmeh - Menton Botanical Garden) is open to visitors all year round.
Open all year round
- April to September: 9.30 a.m.-12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
- October to March: 9.30 a.m.-12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
Open every day except on tuesdays, 1 May and 25 December.
The garden may also be closed on some weekends between 15 November and 15 December.
For more information, please contact reception on +33 4 93 35 86 72 or valrahmeh [@] mnhn.fr
Full rate: €7
School and EU student group rates:
- €2,5& per student for a self-guided visit
- €3.50 for a guided visit
(1 free chaperone for 5 primary and secondary students and concession rate for any additional carer)
Guided visits supplement (minimum of 5 people):
Monday at 3p.m., by the heritage department of Menton:
- individual visit: +€6
Thursday at 10.15 a.m. with a gardener:
- individual visit: +€2
- group visit from 20 people: €+1.5
Audio guide supplement: €1
Price conditions and proof for concessions
- Young people aged 3 to 25 from the EU;
- Education Pass holders;
- Groups of adults with more than 20 people.
- Children under age 3 upon presentation of proof;
- Disabled people and their carers on presentation of valid certificate issued by the Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapées (MDPH);
- Welfare beneficiaries (according to the Ministry of Solidarity and Health) and those mentioned on the certificate, upon presentation of the valid certificate and photo ID;
- Social assistance Groups;
- Unemployed people on presentation of a valid certificate or dating less than 6 months issued by Pôle-Emploi and photo ID;
- Museum staff, upon presentation of current year's card and photo ID;
- Museum students upon presentation of a valid card and photo ID;
- Valid ICOM/ICOMOS cards and upon presentation of ID;
- Teachers preparing an independent visit with proof from the school, or a guided tour or workshop on presentation of the reservation;
- French or foreign journalists with valid press ID (with validity date);
- Military staff with Carte Sentinelle;
- 1 extra person in a group of 20+ people (driver, etc.);
- Groups training for the DIREF, accompanied by a Museum staff member.
Cash, cheques, bank card, transfers